OUR FLU SHOTS ARE BACK IN! PLEASE GIVE US A CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR CHILD'S FLU SHOT APPOINTMENT!!
From all the providers and staff at Hinsdale Pediatrics,
- Separate entrances and rooms for exams and sick checks.
- Thorough cleaning overnight and wiping down entire room before every patient.
- No wait! Patients text (630) 323-0890 from the parking lot and we will respond with which room you should go straight to.
- Staff wearing protective equipment (mask and goggles) for ALL patients.
- Screening patients on phone before appointments are made.
- Telemedicine visit - Video visits with your doctor can help identify severity of illness and diagnose and treat many illnesses. Call our office and we can help determine if your child's symptoms are appropriate to evaluate via a telemedicine visit. Your insurance company may waive your copay for telemedicine visits.
- Drive up visit - We are coming down to the parking lot in full protective gear to perform ear checks and strep tests when necessary. Call the office and we can determine if your child's symptoms are appropriate for a drive-up visit.
- In Office visits - Some visits, like ear aches and visits that require hands on evaluation require examination in the office.
Welcome to Hinsdale Pediatrics. We are your experienced and caring pediatricians in Hinsdale! Our office was opened over 40 years ago and has grown to include seven Board Certified Pediatricians to serve the community. Our commitment is to help children reach their highest potential by working with parents to promote and maintain their child’s physical and emotional well-being from birth up to college years. Please take a few moments to read through our website to get a better feel for Hinsdale Pediatrics. To help you get acquainted with our practice, we have provided the important information you may need on this website. Please browse these pages to learn more about our skilled doctors, services, office details, commonly asked questions, and new patient forms.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE!
We offer online payments! Check us out at:
WAITING ROOM CLOSED
Those of you who have come to the office in the past few months, have noticed that our waiting room is closed.
1. On arrival to the parking lot, for your scheduled appointment, text your child's name and date of birth to
2. We will respond to your message so you can go directly to the romm. Please do not come upstairs until your room is ready.
3. We will also call to collect any copays or balances over the phone.
SEPARATE SICK ENTRANCE AND ROOMS
Sick checks will be completely separate from well visits.
1. Separate entrance for sick patients through the "back door."
2. Separate rooms dedicated for sick visits.
3. Doctors will be designated for sick or well visits. Scheduled will not be mixed.